Friday, November 17, 2006

Birthday Challenge Update

This information probably isn't necessary since I don't think anyone, except myself of course, is planning on coming to my Birthday Challenge. But just in case it matters to anyone, I think I will change the date of the challenge to Sunday Nov. 26. That way I can spend more time up in Bellingham for the holiday, my birthday, and for some possible skiing. I plan on trying to start the challenge at 8 AM on Sunday Nov. 26 at Enatai Beach park. I am guessing that the challenge segments will take the following time periods: bike 3 to 3.5 hours, kayak 3.5 to 4 hours, run 1.5 to 2 hours. I was going to try and create google maps of the segments, but this was not working out so well today. Maybe I will do this later. Happy Weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm still pretty amazed by this challenge. Good luck and I hope you have fun!

adam said...

Thanks JR. I am hoping my legs won't give out after skiing on Sat! Happy Turkey Day.

JustRun said...

You are going to be tired, I'm sure, but it should be fun! Just give your legs a break afterward, okay?